Blue Ridge, provider of comprehensive, cloud-native supply chain planning solutions, announced today that it has launched a next-generation Integrated Business Planning (IBP) solution which supports the orchestration of profit oriented, multi-enterprise convergence that synchronizes the revenue, demand, supply and financial plans. The Integrated Business Planning solution enables enterprises to craft one, consensus operational plan for its business that ensures accountability across functional silos.
"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there. Running your (retail or distribution) business without an integrated business plan is like that—you are constantly in a reactionary mode," said Jim Byrnes, Chief Executive Officer, Blue Ridge. "The Blue Ridge Integrated Business Planning product integrates the balance of demand and supply/purchasing plans with the financial plan in a more profit-driven process that makes it easy for previously siloed functional areas to agree on the 'one operational plan.'"
The solution is highly configurable and completely integrated with the cloud-native Blue Ridge Supply Chain Planning solutions which enable industry leading speed to implementation and ROI. Blue Ridge IBP enables real-time simulation scenarios designed with wholesale distribution and retail enterprises in mind. IBP's unified, intuitive user experience brings "app-like" simplicity to the planning process.
With Blue Ridge IBP, enterprises will leverage the following:
• Improved Forecast Accuracy: When you have thoughtful collaboration when forecasting for key items, a better prediction of the future is a natural result.
• Profitability: Balancing the consensus demand plan and purchasing plan with the financial plan improves the profitability of the inventory investment by reducing the need for expensive expediting.
• Dynamic Drilldown: The dynamic drilldown capability is a differentiating feature that enables the planner to work at their preferred level of aggregation but instantly drill to lower levels within the hierarchal structure on the fly as needed.
• Exception Based Planning: The exceptional configurability of Blue Ridge Collaborative Planning enables industry differentiation exception-based planning that supports and enhances the executive IBP process.
• Accountability: Blue Ridge Integrated Business Planning solution enables you to craft the one, consensus operational plan for your business that ensures accountability across functional silos.
The Blue Ridge IBP solution is available today and as with all Blue Ridge solutions, your success is ensured through our industry leading Lifeline™ advantage.
Company: Blue Ridge
Company URL: http://www.blueridgeblobal.com