Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. introduces the MR-J4-TM multi-network servo drives with EtherNet/IP™ and EtherCAT® interfaces. A PROFINET® interface will be available later this year.
"The MR-J4-TM multi-network servo drive combines the industry-leading performance of the MR-J4 family of servos with common industrial Ethernet protocols," said Bryan Knight, automation solutions team leader and product manager, Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. The Advanced Vibration Suppression Control II™, One-Touch Auto-Tuning™, 2.5kHz speed frequency response, and 4,194,304 pulse per revolution encoder resolution make it easy to integrate into new and existing machine designs.
Key benefits of the MR-J4-TM multi-network servo drives include:
• Dual 100BASE-TX Ethernet ports in line, tree and star topologies for maximum flexibility in wiring layout
• Advanced One-Touch Auto-Tuning for optimum performance with no tuning experience necessary
• 2.5 kHz speed frequency response for short settling time
• High resolution 4,194,304 pulse/revolution absolute encoders for high speed and accuracy
• Advanced Vibration Suppression Control II for vibration suppression on both the load and the machine base
The MR-J4-TM also includes standard IEC61158 Type12 CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE), IEC61800-7 CiA402 drive profile. It also comes with add-on instructions for EtherNet/IP networks using ControlLogix® or CompactLogix® controllers.
Company: Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc
Company URL: https://us.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/en/products/drive-products/ac-servos-melservo/melservo-j4/servo-amplifier/mrj4tmenet
Copyright ©2023. All Rights ReservedDesign, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing