BALTIMORE - Barcoding, Inc., the leader in supply chain efficiency, accuracy and connectivity, will exhibit the company's innovative solutions and host two educational on-floor seminars at ProMat 2019, held April 8-11 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Presented by Barcoding experts Peter Zalinski, supply chain architect, and Paul Baboian, IoT and RFID enterprise solutions manager, the seminars will explore how data capture and IoT solutions can benefit an organization by creating a more efficient, accurate and connected supply chain. In addition, Barcoding will exhibit how RFID can drastically improve cycle counting processes with a live demo.
At booth #S5526, Barcoding will demonstrate the company's latest mobile computer usage agent application, Get Smart (part of the MHI Innovation Award nominees). The application is designed to capture and report user and device usage information to provide real-time insight into when activities are performed throughout the day, on which devices and by whom.
"With a global supply chain that continues to grow and increase in complexity, Barcoding's mission is to identify, create and provide solutions to better promote enterprise-wide efficiency, accuracy and connectivity for businesses across a multitude of industries," said Shane Snyder, President of Barcoding, Inc. "Peter and Paul are two of the top experts in the industry and we're excited for them to share their insight and best practices in data collection technology so ProMat attendees can take home ideas and solutions to help drive improvement and growth within their own organizations."
Seminar #1 Details:
• What: "From Barcodes to Blockchain: Leveraging GS1 Standards for your Enterprise"
• Who: Peter Zalinski, supply chain architect
• When: Monday, April 8 from 1: 30 p.m. - 2: 15 p.m.
• Where: Theater C
• Key Takeaways: How to use strategic enterprise labeling to drive your organization forward, best practices in GS1 barcode standards, understanding the impact of new technology like blockchain and future-proofing your supply chain.
Seminar #2 Details:
• What: "Leveraging Industrial IoT to Automate Business Processes"
• Who: Paul Baboian, IoT and RFID enterprise solutions manager
• When: Wednesday, April 10 from 2: 15 p.m. - 3: 00 p.m.
• Where: Theater H
• Key Takeaways: Learn how to best collect data using modern mobile technology and RFID, hear real-life use cases and stories on digitization using IoT and understand how efficient and accurate data collection can transform your business.
Barcoding is also a proud supporter of MHI and MHEDA's Student Days on Wednesday, April 10. Students will get to test out the RFID cycle counting application as well as gain access to #SupplyChainGeek thought leadership and education.
For more information about the seminars and Barcoding's participation at ProMat 2019, please visit: https://www.promatshow.com/listing.aspx?ref=attendees&id=45462
About Barcoding, Inc.
Barcoding is a supply chain automation and innovation company that helps organizations be more efficient, accurate and connected. With extensive subject matter expertise in data capture, labeling and printing, and mobile computing, we are trusted to build and manage solutions for some of the best IT and operations teams in the world. Founded in 1998, Barcoding is headquartered in Baltimore, Md., with offices across North America (Chicago, Houston, Seattle, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver). For more information, visit www.barcoding.com.
More Info: https://www.barcoding.com/