Miramar, Florida, December 1, 2016. SeaLand, the Intra-Americas regional ocean carrier of the Maersk Group, today unveils a mobile app that offers real-time visibility to import and export shipments between the Americas. It is available for iOS and Android mobile phones and is available on Google Play and at the Apple App Store at no cost.
The SeaLand App offers the following features:
• Live freight tracking
• Sailing schedules - Port calls, vessels, transit times
• ETAs (estimated time of arrival) data
• Push notifications - live cargo status updates
• Ability to share shipment data with customers and colleagues
• Local North and Latin America SeaLand office contact information
• Shipping Guide that covers the basics of shipping
"Our customers are on the move and like the convenience and ease of managing their shipments in the palm of their hand. Making freight information more accessible and easy to share is an important capability for today's supply chains," said Craig Mygatt, CEO of SeaLand. "Moreover, I'm pleased that SeaLand is now digitally connecting the Americas to provide customers with a solution that will strengthen their business transactions."
More Info: http://www.sealand.com