CHICAGO - September 2016 - UniCarriers Americas (UCA) honored six suppliers with Supplier Excellence Awards at its fourth annual supplier conference. Attended by more than 75 suppliers, the conference highlighted results from fiscal year 2015 and potential growth opportunities for the future.
Supplier Excellence Awards were presented to suppliers who met the overall performance requirements, participated in cost-reduction activities, and provided superior customer service. UCA recognized four production suppliers and two aftermarket suppliers.
This year's Supplier Excellence Award winners are:
1. CMT Imports Inc., a UCA supplier since 2014, achieved perfect on-time delivery.
2. Donghua USA Inc., a global supplier of UCA, achieved perfect quality and 100 percent on-time delivery.
3. Fontan Inc., a UCA supplier since 2014, achieved perfect delivery.
4. Northfield Industries Inc., a four-time UCA Supplier Excellence Award winner, achieved perfect quality and 100 percent on-time delivery.
5. Shimaszu Prec Instruments, a long-time supplier of UCA through UC Japan, achieved near-perfect quality and on-time delivery.
6. Tacoi S. Coop, recognized as one of UCA's best overseas suppliers, delivered 100 percent on-time delivery.
"Our suppliers are incredibly reliable partners who have gone above and beyond to set the standard for the rest of the supply base," said John Arnold, director, supplier management for UniCarriers Americas. "On behalf of UniCarriers Americas, we congratulate all of this year's winners and recognize their dedication and loyalty to the vision of UCA!"
About UniCarriers Americas Corporation
UniCarriers Americas Corporation (UCA), a subsidiary of UniCarriers Corporation, designs, manufactures and supports a complete line of material handling equipment that offers second-to-none reliability, higher productivity and lower total operational costs. UCA has seven factory-owned locations across Wisconsin and New England - Capital Equipment and Handling and New England Industrial Truck. UCA sells and supports UniCarriers-branded forklifts and supports legacy products under the Nissan Forklift, TCM, Atlet and Barrett brands. Headquartered in Marengo, Ill., UniCarriers Americas has a network of more than 130 authorized dealerships with nearly 250 locations across North, Central and South America. For more information, visit UniCarriersAmericas.com.
# # #
UniCarriers® is a registered trademark of UniCarriers Corporation.