TEKLYNX International, the world's leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider, today announced its launch of enterprise labeling software solution TEKLYNX CENTRAL 5.0. The enterprise label management software offers manufacturers of all sizes a centralized solution that encompasses label design, security and traceability, and print automation to support next-generation digital labeling transformation. The TEKLYNX CENTRAL 5.0 release includes access to the 2018 version of CODESOFT label design, SENTINEL print automation, and LABEL ARCHIVE label storage and traceability software.
"We're beyond proud to release TEKLYNX CENTRAL 5.0 to the marketplace because it represents the future of enterprise label management across industries," states TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer. "It reflects our commitment to equip companies with a best-in-class labeling environment to help them label better today and well into the future."
TEKLYNX CENTRAL 5.0 product highlights include:
• Easy to install, migrate, backup and maintain - the software autochecks the ability to create and/or modify database structure and recognizes previously installed databases
• True reprint feature shows end users the exact data that was originally printed and allows them to reprint a label with the original expiration dates, pack dates, counters, and other vital information
• Mobile printing app for iOS and Android allows end users to type in or scan a value, return labels, and print from mobile devices
• Multiple business logic driven webpages managed from one server - one enterprise label management solution now serves the specific needs of all internal and external business units
• Dashboard feature helps end users identify key labeling statistics including most active print users, busiest printers, and most commonly labeled products
• New metadata feature allows end users to pre-filter label templates by system-generated metadata or user-generated tags to reduce number of label templates, saving time and label storage space
• Includes all 2018 CODESOFT, SENTINEL and LABEL ARCHIVE product enhancements
• Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
Today, manufacturers around the world throughout industries, such as consumer goods, pharmaceutical, medical device, chemical, automotive, aerospace and beyond, leverage TEKLYNX CENTRAL to label efficiently and accurately. Recent examples of success include:
• Leading global medical device brand uses TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR to improve labeling efficiency, control and support for its global, multi-user labeling environment, improving total production efficiency by 50% and its ability to maintain compliance with the FDA's 21 CFR Part 11
• Leading global clothing brand leverages TEKLYNX CENTRAL to centrally manage labeling for its global, multi-facility operations and integrate label data with ORACLE, SQL and MS Access simultaneously at print time
• Leading global packaged foods brand uses TEKLYNX CENTRAL to centrally manage labeling across manufacturing facilities and at third party cold storage plants, including a data management tool that formalizes the process of approving, previewing, tracking and publishing data and labels to print
• Leading North American food brand leveraged TEKLYNX CENTRAL to replace hundreds of locally installed label designers and print engines with a single, centralized labeling solution, reducing the time it takes to make a print request from 40 to 4 seconds
• Leading global aerospace equipment brand leverages TEKLYNX CENTRAL to print labels via a centralized, web-based user interface, store and track internal serial numbers and generate and control automated nameplate and item unique identification (IUID) labels
Visit teklynx.com to request a demo of TEKLYNX CENTRAL 5.0 and to download the TEKLYNX CENTRAL 5.0 What's New fact sheet to learn more about the new features and benefits.
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world's leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider. An industry innovator for over 30 years, TEKLYNX helps companies operate smoothly and efficiently by implementing labeling solutions that streamline operations while staying ahead of industry-specific compliance and emerging regulations. TEKLYNX is world-renowned for its customer service; offering flexible purchase options, unparalleled service and support, and a comprehensive product offering that grows with companies over time. With operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, Latin America, China and Singapore, more than 750,000 companies in over 120 countries look to TEKLYNX integrated software solutions for their standard of success. Learn more by visiting teklynx.com, LinkedIn, Twitter @Teklynx, and Facebook.com/TEKLYNXInternational or call 888-629-4444.