New Reporting Services for Battery Steward Software
Byron Center, MI - April 20, 2017
Battery Steward® Reporting Services is Flow-Rite's latest development to its cloud-based solution that helps operations managers proactively identify neglected, misused, and abused industrial batteries.
The 14 new Reporting Services include:
• Missed Task Report: Manage by exception using the Missed Task Report. Discover what battery maintenance tasks have not been completed.
• Equipment Age Report: In charge of operational planning and spending? This report delivers relevant age information of your fleet so you can make better financial decisions.
• Battery Condition Report: At a glance, gain insight into the cable condition, cleanliness, and contact condition of your battery inventory.
• Activity Reports: Dig into specific tasks to see what, when, and who completed maintenance activity. Review activity trends over time to uncover hidden and useful information about your processes.
• And many more actionable reports!
Reporting Services is part of new subscription packages Flow-Rite has recently introduced. This subscription model includes two levels (Standard and Professional) of reports, data usage, and support which were designed to fit different business requirements. There is also a Starter subscription which remains free for all users.
Company URL: http://www.BatterySteward.com