BURNABY, BC, CANADA, September 8, 2016—Delta-Q Technologies, a leader in battery charging solutions for electric drive vehicles and industrial equipment, today announced the debut of its lithium integration kit to battery companies, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and battery management system (BMS) manufacturers.
LITHIUM CHARGER DEVELOPMENT KIT
With the goal of supporting lithium powertrain system development, Delta-Q's lithium charger development kit includes:
Hardware and Software:
• Delta-Q IC1200 battery charger in 24-or 48V, equipped with CAN communication
• Pre-loaded lithium charge profiles supporting various lithium-ion (Li-ion), lithium polymer (Li-Poly), or lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) cell and pack capacities
• A set of appropriate power and communication cables
Custom Training and Technical Support:
• Customized training and consulting sessions by Delta-Q's application engineering team
• Development of custom and optimized charging profiles
• Quick start guides, detailed programming, and design documentation
Free kits are available to qualifying battery companies, OEMs and BMS manufacturers. More information, including a request form for a free kit, is available on Delta-Q.com/lithium-kit.
Company: Communique PR
Company URL: http://charger.delta-q.com/lithium-kit/