Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Establish service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing small installation projects independently using power and hand tools.
• Maintain rapport with customers by examining their needs; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
• Servicing existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigate & resolve customer issues or problems
• Keep personal equipment operating, troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining truck equipment, tools & supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
• Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas under the direction of the supervisor on site
• Adjust parts on conveyor under the direction of the supervisor on site
• Adjust, maintain, and repair tools, equipment, and machines, and assist more skilled workers with similar tasks
• Ensure work areas are clean of debris during the entire installation process
• Install and service various materials handling equipment including conveyor, racking, shelving, cranes, etc.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
• Vocational training, related military experience, or job experience equivalent with strong background in Construction, Material Handling, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Packaging, (preferably in high automation environments).
• 3-5 years prior experience in construction, installation, or mechanical troubleshooting.
Ability to read blue prints, schematics and wiring diagrams to extract necessary technical information.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, client service, and verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency with MS Office Software programs, WebEx, Skype Video Teleconferencing, Project Management and related computer hardware.
• Must be a LEADER, self-starter, well organized, and be able to work independently without supervision.
• Lifting of heavy equipment, boxes and supplies on a regular basis, weighing up to 75 lbs.
• Work requires correctable vision, ability to identify and distinguish colors, depth perception, eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate computer terminal, telephone and office equipment for long periods of time.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
• Mental activities involve concentrated and extremely demanding attention.
• Ability to travel 50% of the time.
About Our Firm
PULSE Integration is based in Pittston, Pennsylvania. The firm combines design expertise and seamless integration with intentional transparency to provide clients with scalable engineered solutions. Cultivating over 45 years of material handling experience, PULSE helps companies leverage the right mix of technology (digital and physical) in their facilities. We provide Agnostic Solutions such as automation facility design, fulfillment strategies and material handling solutions for clients in the following markets:
• Production / Processing
• Distribution / Warehouse
We offer a generous base salary and comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, PTO, and 401(k) retirement plan. Please send your letter of introduction and resume through this posting. Qualified candidates will be contacted to request a completed Employment Application with a telephone interview to follow as soon as possible.