JOPLIN, MO - May 30, 2018 - CFI, a leading North America full-truckload carrier and subsidiary TFI International Inc. (TSX: TFII, OTCQX: TFIFF), has been honored with multiple awards from customers for superior service, as well as industry and community leadership nationwide.
Awards conferred upon CFI since the first of the year represent recognition from industry associations, leading technology providers, non-profit organizations, CFI customers and communities in which CFI employees live and work. Recent awards included:
• Gibson Guitar Corp. Named the company's Truckload Carrier of the Year for 2017. CFI won the recognition based on superior performance, receiving top marks for on-time pickup and delivery, claims free shipments, customer service, availability, billing accuracy and other measurement criteria used by Gibson to rank carrier performance.
• Wreaths Across America. Received a 2017 Honor Fleet Award. It's CFI's 7th year supporting this non-profit organization, which honors veterans who have given their lives in defense of America's freedoms. Wreaths Across America annually coordinates wreath-laying ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery and over 1,400 additional locations in all 50 U.S. states to remember and recognize the sacrifices of fallen veterans. CFI provided pro-bono transportation services, with deliveries often made by CFI drivers who are military veterans themselves.
• Ainsworth Pet Nutrition LLC. Named 2017 Truckload Carrier of the Year by this leading producer, distributor and marketer of premium pet food and pet snacks in the U.S., including the Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Pet Food brand. CFI scored the highest among the company's truckload carriers across a variety of performance measurement metrics to win top carrier honors.
• Project 44. Recognized for leadership in adopting and utilizing advanced technologies to provide more reliable, predictable and accurate shipment data leading to more efficient transportation operations and complete shipment visibility for customers. Project 44 is a leading provider of software and services providing data connectivity for transportation and supply chain operations.
• Joplin Chamber of Commerce. Named the Chamber's "Large Employer of the Year" for its business accomplishments and support of the community in 2017. The award recognizes employers with 100 or more employees who've played a significant role in the community while growing their business and overcoming significant challenges. CFI was founded in Joplin 66 years ago and has grown from one employee to nearly 500 locally. In addition to providing fulfilling, competitive careers, CFI consistently contributes to and supports many local charitable endeavors.
• Truckload Carriers Association. Recognized for the milestone of 40 years as a TCA member. According to TCA, "CFI's service to TCA and to the trucking industry in general has been the life blood that has sustained the association for its 80 years."
ABOUT TFI INTERNATIONAL
TFI International Inc. is a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, operating across the United States, Canada and Mexico through its subsidiaries. TFI International creates value for shareholders by identifying strategic acquisitions and managing a growing network of wholly-owned operating subsidiaries. Under the TFI International umbrella, companies benefit from financial and operational resources to build their businesses and increase their efficiency. TFI International companies service the following segments:
• Logistics and Last Mile;
• Package and Courier.
TFI International Inc. is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TFII) and the OTCQX marketplace in the U.S. (OTCQX: TFIFF). For more information, visit http://www.tfiintl.com.
CFI is a leading provider of time-definite 53-foot dry-van truckload transportation services in North America. Headquartered in Joplin, Missouri, CFI has a fleet of 2,000 company tractors and 7,300 trailers in addition to an independent contractor fleet. CFI provides solo, team and dedicated trucking operations with consistent quality service.
Manager Corporate Communications
(417) 623-5229 ext. 5359