ALLENTOWN, PA (March 6, 2018) — Vidmar®, a Stanley Black & Decker Storage Solutions brand, introduces 16 new Heavy Duty cabinets featuring 12-gauge steel and all welded construction at a competitive price point.
Vidmar® Heavy Duty Cabinets are manufactured in the U.S., with global materials and shipped fully-assembled and pre-configured, and can be received within 1-2 weeks from order. The new line is specifically engineered for industrial applications requiring increased weight capacity, bin storage and enhanced durability, such as manufacturing & production facilities, maintenance labs, factory engineering and food processing.
The addition of Heavy Duty Cabinets are in response to customer requests and the new line is an opportunity for Vidmar to expand upon its broad storage product portfolio. More information about the Vidmar® Heavy Duty Cabinets, including product specifications and how to order can be found by visiting: www.stanleyvidmar.com/heavy-duty-cabinet
Key features of the new Vidmar® Heavy Duty Cabinet line include:
• 16 Cabinets with four size options from 36"x24"x60" to 72"x24"x72", and 3-4 shelves per cabinet
• Adjustable shelves on 3-inch increments provide individual shelf capacity of 1,525, 1,650, 1,775 and 1,900 pounds, depending on model
• Heavy duty door design features all-welded louvered panels and durable hinges for added door rigidity, and optional bins for additional small item storage functionality and convenience
• Powder coat finish to prevent rust. Paint color options include: Black, Gray, White, Textured Black and Textured White
• Vidmar® Heavy Duty Cabinets have a proprietary flush base design that can anchor to the floor to help prevent tipping
• Made in the USA with global materials - the Vidmar® Heavy Duty Cabinets feature a limited lifetime warranty
Additionally, Vidmar customers have access to a highly-trained field team of storage and space management experts, leveraging one of the broadest storage product portfolios in the industry. This team assists customers in facility and material planning, layouts, designs, and recommends the most optimal storage solution combinations, using the Vidmar® & Lista® product lines.
Federal and state governments, including the military, have access to Vidmar® products directly through GSA Schedule 71 (# GS-03F-062GA) or through its strategic distribution partner's schedules 5IV, 65IIA, or 23V, USPS. Stanley Black & Decker Storage Solutions can also support agencies needing to use other contract vehicles such as DLA MRO, DOD eMall, 4PL and DLA TLS.
Vidmar® is part of Stanley Black & Decker Storage Solutions, a group comprising Vidmar®, Lista® and InnerSpace® brands, leaders in high-density storage, mobile storage, work benching and other specialized storage solutions lines. These lines provide one of the broadest product portfolios of storage solutions in the industry.
For complete details on Vidmar® products, visit http://www.stanleyvidmar.com/
Stanley Black & Decker Storage Solutions is committed to North American manufacturing with global materials. Most of our products are made in the USA with global materials by a skilled workforce in our Allentown, PA and Holliston, MA plants.
About Stanley Black & Decker Storage Solutions
Stanley Black & Decker Storage Solutions is a global provider of high-density storage solutions that help workforces work efficiently and safely. We partner with businesses to design customized storage and workspace solutions that maximize productivity while saving space. Our trusted brands Lista®, Vidmar®, and InnerSpace® make up the broadest storage portfolio in the marketplace and enable us to provide tailored, cost-effective solutions to our customers' unique storage challenges. For more information, visit http://storage.stanleyblackanddecker.com/.