NRF 2019, BOOTH #1976, NEW YORK — January 14, 2019 — Ivanti Supply Chain today announced that it is enhancing supply chain mobility with the launch of Avalanche 6.3, powered by Wavelink. Designed to meet the increasing demands of supply chain enterprises migrating to Android, Ivanti Avalanche 6.3 is a proven Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution that delivers powerful scalability and security enhancements.
"The supply chain is increasingly competitive. This is placing new demands on warehouses and retail organizations to constantly achieve operational improvements," said Steve Bemis, Global Vice President of Sales, Supply Chain Business Unit, Ivanti. "The investments we are making in the Android-powered supply chain, combined with our three decades of MDM experience delivering results for some of the world's largest and most demanding supply chain enterprises, make us an ideal business partner for keeping workers connected, effective and operating at peak productivity."
New features available in Ivanti Avalanche 6.3 include:
• Android Enterprise Recommended. Avalanche adds Android Enterprise support, including security and management features that keep work content and applications separated from personal data.
• Enhanced Device Restrictions. Avalanche 6.3 requires a secure passcode for accessing corporate content that is independent from the device-unlock passcode. Plus, administrators can remotely lock and wipe corporate content without altering any unmanaged device setting, files or folders.
• Corporate App Store. Organizations can host a Google Play store, where corporate-authorized apps are made available to users and can be volume-purchased. Administrators can also manage licenses across users.
• Asset Management. Organizations can avoid paying for licenses that are not being used by reclaiming software licenses through the Avalanche asset management capabilities. Administrators can also revoke licenses from devices that no longer require access, freeing up licenses for other users.
• Expanded Application Access and Control. Organizations can set application parameters for users to avoid security risks. Administrations can now also configure what rights the applications have at the time of installation.
Other features of Avalanche 6.3 include the ability to push software applications to enrolled devices without interrupting workers or requiring user intervention, and easier configuration of the Internet gateway by allowing organizations to set the APN on Android devices and manage the types of services your workers can access from the device. Avalanche 6.3 also includes support for devices on NAT networks, Google Firebase Cloud Messaging, bug fixes, and more.
Visit Ivanti Supply Chain at NRF 2019, January 13-15 in booth #1976.
Ivanti Avalanche 6.3 is available now. For more information, visit https://www.ivanti.com/products/avalanche.
Ivanti Supply Chain powered by Wavelink
Ivanti Supply Chain helps organizations leverage modern technology in the warehouse and across the supply chain to improve delivery without modifying backend systems. The company also unifies IT and Security Operations to better manage and secure the digital workplace. From PCs to mobile devices, VDI and the data center, Ivanti discovers IT assets on-premises and in the cloud, improves IT service delivery, and reduces risk with insights and automation. Ivanti is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices all over the world. For more information, visit www.ivanti.com/supplychain and follow @GoIvanti.
Company: Ivanti Supply Chain
Company URL: https://www.ivanti.com/products/avalanche