Middletown, N.Y. (June 23, 2016) —Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. has relocated its Newburgh service center to 300 Ballard Road in Middletown, NY 10941.
The 86-door, seventeen-acre facility is located between Route 17 and Interstate 84, allowing for easy accessibility to and from all service areas.
"We recently relocated to this facility to keep up with Old Dominion's strong growth in the region," said Mark Madden, OD regional vice president of the Northeast. "We are proud of our enhanced service center, and the ability to provide premium service and better efficiency in our operations here."
The North Carolina-based less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier, has six service centers in New York. Along with Newburgh, there are locations in Albany, Buffalo, Brooklyn, Long Island and Syracuse.
The relocation of the Newburgh Service Center will allow for future growth as well as employment opportunities.
The Newburgh facility provides direct service to Ellenville, Kingston, Wassaic, Millerton, Fishkill, Brewster, Poughkeepsie, Beacon, Peekskill, Newburgh, and Goshen.
For more information about Old Dominion, visit www.odfl.com or call (800) 432-6335. On Twitter: @ODFL_Inc and Facebook: Old Dominion Freight Line Inc.
About Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODFL) is a leading, less-than-truckload ("LTL"), union-free company providing premium service to all its customers. OD offers regional, inter-regional and national LTL service. In addition to its core LTL services, the company offers its customers a broad range of logistics services including ground and air expedited transportation, supply chain consulting, transportation management, truckload brokerage, container delivery and warehousing. In addition, Old Dominion offers a consumer product for household moving: OD Household Services. Through strategic partnerships, the Company also offers international freight forwarding services throughout the world. Old Dominion's claims ratio and on-time record are among the best in the industry. For more than 80 years, Old Dominion has been helping the world keep promises.
Recently, Old Dominion was recognized with the following acknowledgements for company leadership in the industry:
• SupplyChainBrain named ODFL in its 2016 "100 Great Supply Chain Partners" listing.
• NASSTRAC honored the company as 2016 Multi-Regional LTL Carrier of the Year for the fourth consecutive year.
• Forbes Magazine named Old Dominion one of America's Best Employers in 2015
• Fortune named CEO David Congdon to its 2015 Businessperson of the Year list.
• For the sixth consecutive year, Logistics Management honored OD with its Quest for Quality Award.
• The ATA Transportation Security Council awarded OD with its 2015 Excellence in Claims and Loss Prevention Award for the third consecutive year.
• Mastio & Company ranked Old Dominion as No. 1 National LTL carrier for the sixth consecutive year.
• 2015 SmartWay Excellence Award winner.
• Inbound Logistics magazine recognized Old Dominion as a 2015 Top 100 Trucker and named the company to its 75 Green Supply Chain Partners (G75) List for the fifth consecutive year.
• Commercial Carrier Journal ranked OD No. 10 on the 2015 Top 250 Carriers list.
• Forbes Magazine named Old Dominion as one of America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies for three consecutive years.
# # #
More Info: http://ODFL.com
Copyright ©2023. All Rights ReservedDesign, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing