Grand Junction, Colo. (June 22, 2016) —Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. hosts an open house today for its enhanced Colorado service center location.
The Grand Junction Service Center relocated to 687 Long Acre Drive in Grand Junction, CO 81505. The 38-door facility is located just off I-70 and allows for better reach, efficiency and security in operations.
The North Carolina-based less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier, which is over 80 years in business, has three service centers in Colorado. Along with Grand Junction, there are locations in Denver and Colorado Springs.
"This new, seven-acre service center will benefit the Pacific Northwest region and its continued growth," said Scott Goodrich, OD regional vice president of the Pacific Northwest. "Grand Junction's Service Center relocation allows Old Dominion to provide better efficiency, and room for future growth and employment."
With the large energy industry around Grand Junction, this facility is necessary to continue to ensure premium service to customers.
The Grand Junction Service Center provides service to a number of cities in the area, including Grand Junction, Fruita, Clifton, Orchard Mesa, Delta, Montrose, Gunnison, Crested Butte, Telluride, Rifle, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Vail, Avon, Craig and Steamboat Springs.
For more information about Old Dominion, visit www.odfl.com or call (800) 432-6335. On Twitter: @ODFL_Inc and Facebook: Old Dominion Freight Line Inc.
About Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODFL) is a leading, less-than-truckload ("LTL"), union-free company providing premium service to all its customers. OD offers regional, inter-regional and national LTL service. In addition to its core LTL services, the company offers its customers a broad range of logistics services including ground and air expedited transportation, supply chain consulting, transportation management, truckload brokerage, container delivery and warehousing. In addition, Old Dominion offers a consumer product for household moving: OD Household Services. Through strategic partnerships, the Company also offers international freight forwarding services throughout the world. Old Dominion's claims ratio and on-time record are among the best in the industry. For more than 80 years, Old Dominion has been helping the world keep promises.
Recently, Old Dominion was recognized with the following acknowledgements for company leadership in the industry:
• SupplyChainBrain named ODFL in its 2016 "100 Great Supply Chain Partners" listing.
• NASSTRAC honored the company as 2016 Multi-Regional LTL Carrier of the Year for the fourth consecutive year.
• Forbes Magazine named Old Dominion one of America's Best Employers in 2015
• Fortune named CEO David Congdon to its 2015 Businessperson of the Year list.
• For the sixth consecutive year, Logistics Management honored OD with its Quest for Quality Award.
• The ATA Transportation Security Council awarded OD with its 2015 Excellence in Claims and Loss Prevention Award for the third consecutive year.
• Mastio & Company ranked Old Dominion as No. 1 National LTL carrier for the sixth consecutive year.
• 2015 SmartWay Excellence Award winner.
• Inbound Logistics magazine recognized Old Dominion as a 2015 Top 100 Trucker and named the company to its 75 Green Supply Chain Partners (G75) List for the fifth consecutive year.
• Commercial Carrier Journal ranked OD No. 10 on the 2015 Top 250 Carriers list.
• Forbes Magazine named Old Dominion as one of America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies for three consecutive years.
# # #
More Info: http://ODFL.com