If you are anything like me, the last thing you want to do is complete another industry survey. However, gaining significant benefits from supply chain big data analytics is now a race to the top. Being a leader in utilization equals competitive financial advantage. Being a laggard means being marginalized by your competitors.
Companies will spend $266 billion this year on analytics and big data initiatives with 40% of companies doubling their spending on supply chain analytics. Are you? If not, how can you have a fact-based conversation within your company to raise the bar in prioritizing this critical need? Edwards Deming said it well, “Without data, you are just another person with an opinion!”
That's what the Second Annual Analytics & Big Data Benchmark Study is about and we need your help.
Why should you care about this survey? What's in it for you?
- know where you stand against your competitors during our industry's transformation to Supply Chain 4.0—the big-data fueled, next-gen supply chain?
- know where supply chain analytics technology is going?
- know how companies are making this technology "real" in their global supply chains
- use this knowledge to gain support to empower your supply chain's future?
What you get for participating:
- a copy of the full survey results with in-depth analysis. You receive an insider report on the survey findings. High level results will be presented at the Council of Supply Chain Management professionals' annual global conference. You get the full findings—not a summary.
- If you're one of the first 100 respondents, you'll be entered in a drawing for one of two $100 iTunes gift cards!
The survey is anonymous. Please give us 10 minutes of your time and fully complete the survey (we can’t count partial answers).
If you have trouble with the link above, please copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: https://colostate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3gvY5LULNVRsj9r