GammaTech is releasing an optional detachable keyboard for its popular DURABOOK R11 rugged tablet!
The R11 is the lightest and thinnest rugged tablet PC in its class at only 2.73 pounds including battery. With an added keyboard, this lightweight computer now works as a laptop and offers a high-performance, complete mobile computing solution. It would allow transportation personnel to obtain accurate real-time information, efficiently assuring the supply-chain management and productivity.
The R11 features 1n 11.6 TFT LCD capacitive touch display and a powerful 5th generation Intel Broadwell Core i-5 processor and more including:
* Intel high-definition audio, M2-SATA SSD 64GB/128GB storage, and a
Micro SD card slot that supports SDHC and SDXC
* Front-side, full HD camera as well as an integrated rear-facing 5MP
* Intel Centrino Wireless AC 7260 NGW 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC and Bluetooth
4.0 Class 1
* Customizable options include: Intel Broadwell Core i-7 processor, a
slim Bluetooth keyboard folio with kickstand, an extended lithium
polymer battery pack provides up to 14 hours of operation, ... and
* Security features include computrace support BIOS, administrator
password, TPM 1.2, Kensington lock, and boot password protection
Please find more details in a complete press release here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gammatech-adds-detachable-keyboard-option-to-its-popular-durabook-r11-tablet-300298982.html
Company: GammaTech Computer Corporation
Company URL: https://www.gammatechusa.com/products/r110716