• High-performance software for efficient staff and shift scheduling in DCs
• PLANCISE can produce analyses, make recommendations, and visualize data on one dashboard
• Great demand for a solution designed specifically for automated warehouses
• TGW will highlight the highly automated logistics center of the future at ProMat (Booth #S1503)
• Spotlight on customer benefits, flexibility, and profitability
• TGW invests approximately 4.5 percent of its annual revenue in R&D
• System operators are relying more on warehouse automation providers' on-site services
• In high-performance logistics, availability determines the success or failure of automated warehouses
• At TGW, more than 400 experts work in on-site services
Puma’s highly-automated omni-channel distribution center celebrates its go-live
The central fulfillment hub for Europe is one of the most advanced fulfillment centers for fashion & apparel
Shipping volume of up to 74 million items per year
Stichd - a leading fashion licensing company and part of the PUMA group - has decided to invest in a high-performance end-to-end omni-channel solution. Key automation feature is FlashPick® – TGW's smart piece picking system.
In a departure from traditional practice, American Eagle Outfitters designed its new automated fulfillment center to handle both store replenishment and direct-to-consumer orders from the same inventory.