Alliances: who's sealed a deal
- Symagery synergy. Microsystems Inc. (Symagery) has announced an agreement with Siemens Dematic Postal Automation L.P. to supply Symagery's Megalift image reader system for integration into Siemens Dematic's handheld address reader, the Anywhere Imager.
- Getting some leverage. Infineon Technologies has selected Kuehne & Nagel's wholly owned subsidiary, Kuehne & Nagel Logistics, to implement a North American supply chain management solution, leveraging the capabilities of its multi-client distribution center in Hayward, Calif.
- QVC goes shopping. FKI Logistex Cleco Systems has landed an $11.5 million contract with television shopping channel and retailer QVC to outfit its distribution center in Lancaster, Pa., with a mini-load carton automated storage and retrieval system.
- Project on tap. Forte Industries has completed the implementation phase of a new central distribution center for the Delta Faucet Co. The comprehensive plan, design and build project calls for a 255,000-square-foot facility located in Jackson, Tenn.
- Easy Ryder. V3 Systems, a provider of supply chain execution software for global manufacturers and 3PLs, has signed a master license agreement with Ryder System Inc., a provider of transportation and supply chain management solutions. Ryder has added V3 Systems to its technology solutions suite to provide inventory management and supply chain execution for its customers.
- See the world. Irista Inc., a leading provider of logistics management solutions, has landed a contract with San Diego-based National Steel and Shipbuilding Co. NASSCO will deploy iristaWarehouse onboard new combat logistics force ships that are being built under contract with the U.S. Navy.
Join the Discussion
After you comment, click Post. If you're not already logged in, you will be asked to log in or register.
Feedback: What did you think of this article? We'd like to hear from you. DC VELOCITY is committed to accuracy and clarity in the delivery of important and useful logistics and supply chain news and information. If you find anything in DC VELOCITY you feel is inaccurate or warrants further explanation, please ?Subject=Feedback - : alliances: who's sealed a deal">contact Chief Editor David Maloney. All comments are eligible for publication in the letters section of DC VELOCITY magazine. Please include you name and the name of the company or organization your work for.