Improve Your Warehouse Space Utilization and Productivity with Proven Technology
As the world's leading integrator of AutoStore, Swisslog is sharing its unique expertise in the design and implementation of this highly efficient storage and order picking system for case and light-goods order fulfillment. Combining outstanding storage density with very high flexibility, AutoStore offers dramatic improvements in warehouse space utilization and productivity.
Recently, David Maloney, editorial director of DC Velocity, attended Swisslog's AutoStore User Conference where he sat down with Fredrik Henriksson, Swisslog's Senior Director of Consulting and Design for E-commerce/Retail, to discuss the technology. He also spoke with Swisslog customers Medline and Lids about key learnings from their implementations of the AutoStore system. Medline was the first to implement the system in the U.S. and is now the world's largest AutoStore operator.
Here's what you will learn from this webinar:
- Key learnings and best practices from two experienced AutoStore users.
- How AutoStore might be a good fit for your warehouse.
- How the technology makes better use of available space than any other automated system.
- How AutoStore allows you to easily keep pace with current and future omnichannel demands.
- How Swisslog's SynQ warehouse management system optimizes the performance of AutoStore
- Why, with more than 130 projects sold or installed worldwide, Swisslog is the AutoStore expert.