CBRE Expands Global Supply Chain Advisory Practice
CBRE Adds 5 Supply Chain Experts To Advise Clients On Global, Local Needs
Los Angeles - Dec. 20, 2017 - CBRE has expanded its Supply Chain Advisory practice by adding five experts across the globe to guide clients in analyzing, designing, optimizing and improving their supply chains.
The new additions bring substantial supply chain experience to CBRE, including work with some of the industry's leading companies, software and systems. They now collaborate with Joe Dunlap, CBRE Managing Director of Global Supply Chain Advisory, who joined CBRE in early 2016 to build its global supply chain practice.
"Many of our clients' supply chains are global, so we are building CBRE's Supply Chain Advisory practice by positioning seasoned supply chain experts around the world to advise clients and solve their supply chain issues," Mr. Dunlap said. "Our team offers expertise in the areas of supply chain strategy and planning."
New arrivals to CBRE's global Supply Chain Advisory include:
• Kelvin Sakai, Director of Supply Chain Advisory, joins CBRE in Orange, Calif. Mr. Sakai specializes in supply chain strategy, supply chain network design, optimization, insource/outsource and business case development. Mr. Sakai previously worked for UTi Worldwide, Ernst & Young and Boeing Co.
• Rohan Patil, Manager of Supply Chain Advisory, joins CBRE in Atlanta, to focus on project delivery, including advanced data analytics, network design, inventory optimization, transportation optimization, category management and demand planning. He previously worked in supply chain planning and analytics for Schneider Electric and Sysco Corp.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
• Bruce Robertson, Senior Director and Head of EMEA Supply Chain Advisory, joins CBRE in the U.K. to lead CBRE Supply Chain Advisory in EMEA. Mr. Robertson specializes in strategic supply chain alignment, 3PL selection, organization design, S&OP and program management. He previously worked in supply chain with LCP Consulting, The Linde Group and Gist Ltd.
• Shaun Murgatroyd, Technical Director of Supply Chain Advisory, joins CBRE in the U.K. to support CBRE's supply chain consulting services in EMEA in the areas of distribution network design, inventory and transportation optimization. He previously worked in supply chain for Llamasoft Inc., S&V Management Consultants and Deloitte Consulting.
• Christine Miller, Senior Director of Supply Chain Advisory, joins CBRE in Melbourne, Australia, to lead CBRE Supply Chain Advisory in the Asia Pacific region. She specializes in strategy development, supply chain solutions design, infrastructure strategy, 3PL selection and continuous improvement. She previously worked in supply chain with XAct Solutions, Damco and Maersk Line.
"Our Supply Chain Advisory capabilities are in high-demand as our clients increasingly ask CBRE to address their overall business imperatives, not just real estate needs," said Adam Mullen, CBRE Senior Managing Director and Americas Leader, Industrial & Logistics.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2016 revenue). The company has more than 75,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.