Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA), the provider of Jungheinrich® lift trucks and narrow aisle products in the United States, Canada and Mexico, today announced enhancements to the Jungheinrich ETV Q20 and Q25 electric multidirectional forklifts. This series accommodates extra-wide loads, providing multidirectional steering, which enables the forklift to travel forward, reverse or sideways down a warehouse aisle.
The following features are included in the update:
• More powerful drive and lift motors that are more energy efficient and therefore reduce energy consumption
• 4-inch, LED bright-colored premium display to keep operators aware of truck status at all times
• Updated soloPILOT and multiPILOT handles for precise control and ease of operation
Benefits of the ETV Q series include:
• Exceptional operator comfort and awareness
• Excellent ergonomics
• Assisted systems and options
• Proprietary soloPILOT control lever
New Jungheinrich products are supported by a one-year/2,000-hour warranty that includes parts and labor, as well as components and systems, and a two-year/4,000-hour extended Powertrain warranty. All Jungheinrich products are also backed by the Parts Fast or Parts Free Guarantee that ensures next-business-day delivery by 5 p.m. of Jungheinrich parts or the parts are free, including freight, in the USA. For customers in Canada and Mexico, the guarantee ensures shipping of parts within 24 hours of the time the order was placed.
Company: Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA)
Company URL: http://www.jungheinrich-lift.com