Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supports all aspects of the sales process and proposal development with clear, accurate and timely data-analysis identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
• Works daily with tools such as MS Excel, MS Access and/or SQL Server and a unique ability to know what complete information is to formulate conclusions.
• Leads discovery with client requirements through site visits, questionnaires and interviews.
• Builds new tools leveraging complete project learnings for future work.
• Partners with engineering and IT services to assure that the complete design solution has merit and feasibility.
• Will assist the Sales and Solutions team in all facets of the sales acquisition lifecycle.
• Will continue to develop their knowledge of our markets and material handling applications to drive innovation and technology value.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops to ensure the highest level of industry/position/software knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to a team effort with special projects as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
• MS In Industrial Engineering or MBA with BS in an engineering discipline.
• 3-5 years' experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing or WMS systems.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS ACCESS, and project management software. SQL is a plus.
• Understands potential industry specific client's business processes, drivers, issues and determining professional consulting and engineering solutions
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Work may require lifting and delivering packages, boxes and supplies on an intermittent basis, weighing up to 20 lbs.
• Work requires correctable vision, ability to identify and distinguish colors, depth perception, eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate computer terminal, telephone and office equipment for long periods of time.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
• Mental activities involve concentrated and extremely demanding attention.
• Ability to hear and speak English language clearly and concisely for heavy telephone contact.
• Involves frequent contact with employees and the management team.
• Work involves frequent change in activities and priorities.
• Intermittent after business hours and weekend work as needed to properly manage projects and workload.
• Must be available for travel and offsite meetings up to 10-30% (may involve travel to other states within the continental United States).
About Out Firm:
PULSE Integration is based in Pittston, Pennsylvania. The firm combines design expertise and seamless integration with intentional transparency to provide clients with scalable engineered solutions. Cultivating over 45 years of material handling experience, PULSE Integration helps companies leverage the right mix of technology (digital and physical) in their facilities. We provide Agnostic Solutions such as automation facility design, fulfillment strategies and material handling solutions for clients in the following markets:
• Production / Processing
• Distribution / Warehouse
We offer a generous base salary and comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, PTO, and 401(k) retirement plan. Please send your letter of introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted to request a completed Employment Application with a telephone interview to follow as soon as possible.
More Info: https://www.pulse-si.com/blog