Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers and deliver excellent service to ensure sales opportunities close and ongoing sales develop in order to meet quarterly and annual revenue goals.
• Have a deep understanding of logistics process flows and material flows and be able to succinctly relate those to clients and engineering teams. Participate in and collaborate on system designs with fellow team members
• Deliver solution-driven presentations in order to sell our products and services, in person and via phone and email to leads, existing clients, and new prospects.
• Provide prospective clients the best possible solution to meet their long-term goals, developing relationships with customers over the project lifecycle and beyond. Nurture expanding opportunities and further relationships.
• Give feedback to management on ways to improve the product, service, and customer service.
• Prepare high-quality sales presentations (written and oral) and sales displays for new and prospective customers.
• Understand industries, technology applications and key projects influencing the industry trends.
• Maintain an active database of customer profiles, data and develop a formal process and procedure of business development collaborating with sales leadership.
• Possess the ability to support market analysis, sourcing/data mining, customer history and tenured executives while maintaining a strong understanding of our competition, products and industry position and benchmarks.
• Research and follow the latest trends and industry / technology developments to support up-to-date corporate opportunities.
Job Qualifications and Skills
• A bachelor's degree in an industry-related field, sales, or business; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5-7 years of work experience in B2B sales, industrial sales, or engineering role.
• Proven record of accomplishment in winning automated supply chain projects and/or managing large key accounts.
• Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on superior oral and written communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Technical knowledge of our products and the supply chain, warehousing, distribution and material handling systems application space.
• Strong proficiency in MS Outlook/Software tools, CRM tools and Statistical analysis software.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to manage customers and resources inside our company. Self-starting, this role will require strong interpersonal and communication skills with enhanced multi-tasking abilities across marketing, sales and leadership.
• The successful candidate will understand and develop creative concepts around current and future material/process flows as a key component to their role.
• This role requires the ability to research and target key markets
• Work may require lifting and delivering packages, boxes and supplies on an intermittent basis, weighing up to 40 lbs.
• Work requires correctable vision, ability to identify and distinguish colors, depth perception, eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate computer terminal, telephone and office equipment for long periods.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
• Mental activities involve concentrated and extremely demanding attention.
• Ability to hear and speak English language clearly and concisely for heavy telephone contact.
• Involves frequent contact with customers, employees and the management team.
• Work involves frequent change in activities and priorities.
About Our Firm
PULSE Integration is based in Pittston, Pennsylvania. The firm combines design expertise and seamless integration with intentional transparency to provide clients with scalable engineered solutions. Cultivating over 45 years of material handling experience, PULSE helps companies leverage the right mix of technology (digital and physical) in their facilities. We provide Agnostic Solutions such as automation facility design, fulfillment strategies and material handling solutions for clients in the following markets:
• Production / Processing
• Distribution / Warehouse
We offer a generous base salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, PTO, and 401(k) retirement plan. Please send your letter of introduction and resume to info@PULSE-si.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted to request a completed Employment Application with a telephone interview to follow.