PeopleNet® (www.peoplenetonline.com), a Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) Company and leading provider of fleet mobility technology, announces new categories to recognize its customers in the in.sight Ovation Awards, which are now open for nominations.
Previously known as the Innovator of the Year awards, the in.sight Ovation Awards celebrate PeopleNet and TMW Systems customers who are driving innovation in the transportation industry in new and inspiring ways. By reaching higher levels of ROI, developing more efficient processes, creating safer roads, and taking analytics to a new level, in.sight Ovation Award winners set trends, pursue innovation, and transform their organizations into leaders in the industry.
"We're honored to serve the industry's best and brightest, and look forward to recognizing and sharing our customers' successes in innovation, safety, ROI and more through new categories in the in.sight Ovation Awards," says Bryan Coyne, general manager, Trimble Transportation Mobility, North America.
Awards will be presented on the evening of Monday, September 10, during the Customer Appreciation Celebration at the in.sight User Conference + Expo in Houston, co-hosted by PeopleNet and TMW Systems.
PeopleNet's new award categories include:
- ROI MVPs: Recognizing fleets that have realized tangible savings by successfully implementing solutions to achieve results throughout their organization.
- Platform Pros: Honoring fleets that have realized the full potential of PeopleNet's enterprise platform, taking a holistic approach through the use of multiple transportation mobility systems.
- Safety Superteam: Saluting fleets that have achieved improvement in overall safety by reducing accidents and improving driving behaviors to make the road safer for everyone.
- Data Masters: Recognizing fleets that have taken an innovative approach to data and analytics to achieve tangible improvements in their business.
- Rising Stars: Honoring fleets that are new to transportation mobility within the last 12 months but have demonstrated a strong adoption of the technology and have already started to see results.
PeopleNet and TMW Systems will present individual customer awards, as well as one combined customer award. Award winners will be notified by July 27 and will receive one free conference registration and recognition at the 2018 in.sight User Conference + Expo in Houston, September 9-12. While attending in.sight, winners will also present on a panel to share their success stories with an audience of the brightest minds in the business.
Nominations will be accepted from customers through Wednesday, June 27. To nominate a company, please visit http://insightuserconference.com/insight-ovation-awards/.