NATERA chooses officers for 2017:
On August 30th, 2016, at the conclusion of its 30th Annual Conference in New Orleans, the North American Transportation Employee Relations Association (NATERA) Board of Directors chose its officers for 2017.
Pictured from left to right:
Rebecca Davies: Chair of the Board for 2016
• Rebecca is a Shareholder at Butzel and Long in Detroit, MI
Katharine Weber: Chair of the Board for 2017
• Katherine is a Shareholder at Jackson Lewis in Cincinnati, OH
Ryan Walls: Program Committee Co-Chair for 2017
• Ryan is VP of HR, Safety, and Compliance at Oakley Transport in Lake Wales, FL
Daren Wingard: Vice-Chair of the Board for 2017
• Daren is VP of Associate Relations at C.R. England in Salt Lake City, UT
Otto Budig: Treasurer
• Otto is Owner and President of Parsec, Inc. in Cincinnati, OH
Ashley Wieck: Program Committee Co-Chair for 2017
• Ashley is Director of Human Resources at Kenan Advantage Group in Daphne, AL
Hal Coxson: Program Committee Chair Emeritus
• Hal is Shareholder and Chair of the Government Relations Practice Group at Ogletree Deakins in Washington, D.C.
John Pryor: Executive Director
• John is VP of Human Resources and Safety at Southeastern Freight Lines in Columbia, SC
The objectives of the NATERA organization are:
• To enhance the productivity of all employees in the transportation industry.
• To minimize the risk of financial loss resulting from uninformed employment decisions.
• To enhance the employment environment for all employees in the transportation industry resulting in an image which will attract the highest quality employees.
• To promote, encourage, and contribute to the attainment of the highest degree of professionalism by transportation executives and management personnel.
NATERA is the sum of all its parts - labor relations, human resources, industrial relations, legal counsel, as well as other executives and management personnel in the transportation industry.
By understanding NATERA's purpose and objectives, we hope every transportation professional will consider this an open invitation to join us. As with any trade organization whose principal aim is to serve its members, NATERA will become as strong as its members make it.
For more information on NATERA, please visit www.natera.org.