CHICAGO - Nov. 1, 2016 - NeoGrid, a global technology provider of end-to-end supply chain management solutions, is proud to be the Senior Supporter Partner of the Argyle Executive Forum's 2016 Leadership in Supply Chain Management & Procurement Forum on Nov. 16, 2016 at The Fitzpatrick Grand Central in New York City. The forum, titled, "Discover the Future of Supply Chain," gives leading senior supply chain and procurement executives from a variety of industry verticals the opportunity to gather and discuss the most pressing challenges facing the industry in today's complex, customer-driven ecosystem. At the event, NeoGrid representatives will discuss how to respond to today's most customer-centric demands by synchronizing the end-to-end supply chain with a complete, demand-driven collaboration suite.
What: 2016 Leadership in Supply Chain Management & Procurement Forum
When: Nov. 16, 2016
Where: The Fitzpatrick Grand Central
New York, NY 10017
Event Description: The 2016 Leadership in Supply Chain Management & Procurement Forum brings together leading senior supply chain and procurement executives from a variety of industry verticals to discuss some of the most pressing challenges and opportunities in today's complex, customer driven ecosystem. Speaking faculty will address an array of topics geared towards Chief Supply Chain Officers, Chief Procurement Officers, as well as Operations and Risk Management VPs and Directors, including:
• Building a cohesive team and bridging the growing supply chain talent gap
• Risk management strategies and programs to ensure supply continuity and adhere with compliance regulation
• The latest supply chain trends to emerge as competitive differentiators
• Leveraging technology to connect with customers, suppliers, and partners to drive efficiency
• Utilizing analytics to provide predictive insights to the business
• Predictions on the next wave of supply chain innovation
NeoGrid delivers quick time to value through its fast-to-implement next generation supply chain solution — which provides analytics, planning and execution from shelf to production in a global cloud-based platform. For more information, visit NeoGrid.com.
More Info: https://neogrid.com/en