Which DC metrics matter most in the age of e-commerce?
Find out which metrics, tools, and technologies your colleagues use to gauge warehouse operations—and how they're performing against those yardsticks. This infographic highlights the results of our 16th annual warehouse and DC metrics study.
- Fortna acquires German logistics consulting firm to grow European footprint
- FedEx rolls out Sunday delivery to keep up with e-commerce growth
- Manufacturing slows in Asia as Chinese New Year begins Friday
- GlobalTranz acquires Cerasis in merger of 3PLs
- Report: Manufacturing execs say global recession is likely in 2020
Join the Discussion
After you comment, click Post. If you're not already logged in, you will be asked to log in or register.
Feedback: What did you think of this article? We'd like to hear from you. DC VELOCITY is committed to accuracy and clarity in the delivery of important and useful logistics and supply chain news and information. If you find anything in DC VELOCITY you feel is inaccurate or warrants further explanation, please ?Subject=Feedback - : Which DC metrics matter most in the age of e-commerce?">contact Chief Editor David Maloney. All comments are eligible for publication in the letters section of DC VELOCITY magazine. Please include you name and the name of the company or organization your work for.