What are buyers looking for in a WMS?
New research offers insight into what distribution and supply chain professionals want when they go to purchase warehouse software.
SOURCE: Software Connect. Read the full report on Software Connect's website.
Resources Mentioned In This Article
- Companies report double-digit growth in industrial IoT usage
- Penske updates driver app with roadside assistance and fleet update
- XPO says software pilot projects could generate $100 million profit in two years
- Turvo raises $60 million for supply chain collaboration and visibility platform
- Gartner flags 10 strategic tech trends for 2019
Join the Discussion
After you comment, click Post. If you're not already logged in, you will be asked to log in or register.
Feedback: What did you think of this article? We'd like to hear from you. DC VELOCITY is committed to accuracy and clarity in the delivery of important and useful logistics and supply chain news and information. If you find anything in DC VELOCITY you feel is inaccurate or warrants further explanation, please ?Subject=Feedback - : What are buyers looking for in a WMS?">contact Chief Editor David Maloney. All comments are eligible for publication in the letters section of DC VELOCITY magazine. Please include you name and the name of the company or organization your work for.