ProMat preview aims to help showgoers make most of their time
DC Velocity's online guide to April supply chain, manufacturing conference details keynotes, exhibitions, Chicago sights and events.
ProMat, the giant biennial supply chain and manufacturing conference and exhibition sponsored by industry organization MHI, comes to Chicago's McCormick Place April 3-6. To help attendees focus on the exhibits and educational sessions most useful to them, DC Velocity has put together an online overview of the show. The guide includes:
- a welcome message and show overview from MHI CEO George Prest.
- some ideas for things to do in Chicago.
- a rundown of show hours, the types of equipment that will be on display, the entertainment available (including a performance by comedian Dana Carvey), and how to pre-register. (Registration for exhibits and show-floor educational sessions is free.)
- descriptions of the keynote addresses.
- a description and map of show-floor exhibits.
- a list of theater, sports, and cultural events going on in Chicago when the show is closed.
Resources Mentioned In This Article
Join the Discussion
After you comment, click Post. If you're not already logged in, you will be asked to log in or register.
Feedback: What did you think of this article? We'd like to hear from you. DC VELOCITY is committed to accuracy and clarity in the delivery of important and useful logistics and supply chain news and information. If you find anything in DC VELOCITY you feel is inaccurate or warrants further explanation, please ?Subject=Feedback - : ProMat preview aims to help showgoers make most of their time">contact Chief Editor David Maloney. All comments are eligible for publication in the letters section of DC VELOCITY magazine. Please include you name and the name of the company or organization your work for.