Processing pecks of peppers: A look inside Fresh Park Venlo in the Netherlands
This logistics park is dedicated to the processing and distribution of fresh foods. Follow a fresh pepper's journey through the facility.
- ID Label Introduces Three New Labeling Solutions that Support Flexible Warehouse Inventory Tracking and Management
- Honeywell launches retail e-commerce fulfillment tools
- Otto Motors delivers material handling robot to Toyota
- Developers building mega-warehouses to handle e-commerce volume, CBRE says
- Rack-supported freezer gives fast-growing bakery room to rise
Join the Discussion
After you comment, click Post. If you're not already logged in, you will be asked to log in or register.
Feedback: What did you think of this article? We'd like to hear from you. DC VELOCITY is committed to accuracy and clarity in the delivery of important and useful logistics and supply chain news and information. If you find anything in DC VELOCITY you feel is inaccurate or warrants further explanation, please ?Subject=Feedback - : Processing pecks of peppers: A look inside Fresh Park Venlo in the Netherlands">contact Chief Editor David Maloney. All comments are eligible for publication in the letters section of DC VELOCITY magazine. Please include you name and the name of the company or organization your work for.