Call for nominations
The Council of Logistics Management is seeking nominations for the 2004 Distinguished Service Award. The annual award goes to an individual who has made significant contributions to the logistics profession.
The award recipient will be honored at CLM's Annual Conference, which will be held this year in Philadelphia from Oct. 3-6.
All individuals who have made contributions to the field of logistics are eligible, including anyone in industry with responsibilities in logistics or distribution, warehouse personnel, carrier personnel, and educators. (Current officers or CLM staff members are not eligible.) Nominations should include evidence that the nominee has made contributions with a long-term impact on the profession.
- ID Label Introduces Three New Labeling Solutions that Support Flexible Warehouse Inventory Tracking and Management
- Honeywell launches retail e-commerce fulfillment tools
- Otto Motors delivers material handling robot to Toyota
- Developers building mega-warehouses to handle e-commerce volume, CBRE says
- Rack-supported freezer gives fast-growing bakery room to rise
Join the Discussion
After you comment, click Post. If you're not already logged in, you will be asked to log in or register.
Feedback: What did you think of this article? We'd like to hear from you. DC VELOCITY is committed to accuracy and clarity in the delivery of important and useful logistics and supply chain news and information. If you find anything in DC VELOCITY you feel is inaccurate or warrants further explanation, please ?Subject=Feedback - : call for nominations">contact Chief Editor David Maloney. All comments are eligible for publication in the letters section of DC VELOCITY magazine. Please include you name and the name of the company or organization your work for.